Tuesday, September 16, 2008

You can't keep a bad boy down

Today Austen continued his senseless campaign of destruction. I'd hoped that after killing an innocent pillow bed he'd be satisfied, but unfortunately, today he took it to another level.




Today, he destroyed his crate.



Where does all of this sleep related hostility come from? Is it sympathy for his insomniac mother? Is this his way of telling me how he feels about his being neutered last Friday (if so, he should be blaming my dad. He's the one who stole his bits.)?


Or is this just one more "Screw you woman! I'll do what I want!"





Methinks it's the last one.

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Hey...maybe I will come see you, and what's left of poor lil Austina, this weekend. Freddy likes to play with his other eunich friends.

Freddy will be happy to show Astina how you can kill and thrash stuffed animals, without actually ruining the doll. :)

We're helpers that way

Jamie said...

That kid's got "tude! maury. Austen is your Jacob. :) Great trials bring great joy!
I think Plato summed it up well when he said ...

"Of all the animals, the boy is most unmanageable."

Christy said...

I think Austen needs a brie...nuff said.