It's looking like a half full kinda day.
watching all these clips makes me want to watch. They should hire you to do marketing maury.Is it filmed documentary style or something?
Sigh. I love this show. That episode gave me goosebumps.
Jamie, Yes. The premise is that there is a documentary crew in this office. So, everything is shot like that. That's how they can have the interviews with the characters, etc.
Now I don't have to watch the office, I'm all caught up and I can still watch Grey's Anatomy, Thanks Maury!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
watching all these clips makes me want to watch. They should hire you to do marketing maury.
Is it filmed documentary style or something?
Sigh. I love this show. That episode gave me goosebumps.
Jamie,
Yes. The premise is that there is a documentary crew in this office. So, everything is shot like that. That's how they can have the interviews with the characters, etc.
Now I don't have to watch the office, I'm all caught up and I can still watch Grey's Anatomy, Thanks Maury!!!
Post a Comment