Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's coming BAAAAAA AAAAACK!!

Thus begins the countdown to this Thursday's season premiere of The Office.




Oh, and you're welcome.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

That was so funny. I have no idea what show that is but it's FUNNY!

The Bingham Family said...

We CAN'T WAIT! We've been watching reruns all summer and now we're counting down the hours!

Maursupial said...

Oh Jamie, Jamie, Jamie. This thing of which you speak is The Office. Thursdays on NBC.

Emily said...

This is when I am so sad that we don't have cable. I'll have to sneak over to Mom & Dad's to watch it - hopefully they won't be watching something else! or maybe they'll be at the cabin!

Jennifer said...

You know when I see a clip from The Office I laugh so hard I fall off my chair and always wonder, why is it I don't watch that show?