Yeah I'm shocked too. I just. I just couldn't even wrap my head around what his publicist must be going through. How would they break this to the "claynation". How old are the CLaymates now?
Do you think that this will cause them to reconsider their owh sexual orientation? Will they be damaged for the rest of their lives requiring expensive therapy? Will they even be able to get this therapy? What with healthcare next in line for a federal bail out?
2 comments:
Yeah I'm shocked too. I just. I just couldn't even wrap my head around what his publicist must be going through. How would they break this to the "claynation". How old are the CLaymates now?
Do you think that this will cause them to reconsider their owh sexual orientation?
Will they be damaged for the rest of their lives requiring expensive therapy? Will they even be able to get this therapy? What with healthcare next in line for a federal bail out?
As a fellow pessimistic optimist I say ...
Sigh.
I guess he just couldn't keep livin the lie.... I know this rocks my world. Seriously the cover of people? Was that for the kid or the "announcement"?
Post a Comment