Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Shame Spiral...

I need to get something off my chest...

I watched 3/4 of the new Beverly Hills 90210 pilot last night.



It was NOT good.

I'll probably watch it again, just to see who's Kelly's Babydaddy.

I'm ashamed of myself.

(Oh Kelly Taylor, you're better than this! Brenda....notsomuch)

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh maury, muary, maury. It's time for crap TV intervention.......

Maursupial said...

I know. I know. But I watched the FIRST 90210's pilot, it was as if I HAD to watch it.

Melissa said...

This is one of the first times I've regretted not having cable. I so wanted to see this show. I'm pretty bummed to hear how horrible it was--and not in that trashy awesome way that the original 90210 was horrible!

Maursupial said...

Trust me. It was in NO way awesome.

Jennifer said...

Yea, Kelly was only in it for about 5 minutes. I agree, about the whole watching it until I find out who's the daddy.
It's definately no Gossip Girl (Thanks Christy for getting me started on that!)

Jamie said...

so whos' the daddy?

Maursupial said...

WE DON'T KNOW! That's why I might have to watch it again.

Jennifer said...

They kind of made you think Brandon, with the whole calling at 3:00 in the a.m. thing, but who knows!