Friday, September 19, 2008

Ahoy Ye Scurvy Dogs!!

It's HERE!!! Today is hands down, without a doubt, unquestionably my favorite made up holiday. It be Talk Like a Pirate Day!!! Whooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo! Erm, I mean ARGGGH!

So, feel free to call me a landlubber or sing a few bars of "A Pirate's Life For Me" just make sure you look like this:



when you do it.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

While running errands out in front on my school this morning, there was a mom and her 3rd grader, kindergartener, and 2 younger children (the youngest is an infant.) They were dressed like pirates. I waved and said, "Hello." They responded with, "Arrg!"

I didn't know that today was the day and no one else dressed up for school.

It all makes sense now.

That is one cool family!

Christy said...

I love talk like a pirate day and I wish I was brave enough to dress up like a pirate. I think I would like to be a pirate, except for the lice and the boat and the scurvey! Maybe I just like the Dread Pirate Roberts and of course...Captain Jack Sparrow!