Tonight's the night.
I'm not sure he was referring to The Office, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind my taking his song completely out of context and changing the entire message too much, right?
I thought I'd end my week of Office related posts with this lovely little video of some great Office clips.
Oh, what the heck! I'll give you this one that makes me laugh until I almost pee a little.
So those of you who don't watch The Office and are really tired of my posts, you're in luck. . . Oh, and don't call me tonight between 9 and 10 pm pacific. I WON'T answer.
6 comments:
Yay! I love that second video.....ohh it kills me.
So Maury you've won the title of BEST BLOG EVER this week. Hello, Office clips AND That Seventies Show! Ummmm, yeah!
Ooooh! Do I get a trophy??
Ok Maury, it's Friday morning--what did you think?
I freaking LOVED it. That proposal at the gas station in the rain was 5,000,000 times more romantic than it would have been at the company picnic with fireworks. Plus, Ryan back as a temp in the office? Gold. Dwight putting fruit in the vending machine? Awesome. What did you think?
Post a Comment