He finally found a way to let me know how he really feels about the whole "locked in the kitchen while Mom goes to work" scenario:
Yeah. He ripped the zipper off both the cover and inside liner of his bed and then disemboweled the poor thing.
The part that ticked me off the most about the whole situation was the expression on Austen's face when I first saw the carnage. He looked me square in the eyes, his head at a haughty angle with an expression that said, "Yeah, I destroyed m' bed. . .wot are YOU gonna do about it, huh? Nuffink, that's wot! I'd do it again!" (Oh, in my head, Austen has a tough British accent. I named him Austen, but he's no Mr. Darcy.)
Well, joke's on you little man. From now on you'll be in the kitchen all day with NO BED. That'll show you...maybe....
5 comments:
Hehehe. Austen sounds like a 6 year old trying to figure out who wears the pants! And besides giving you the bird, I'm sure he'd have some rude comment to spout off in a sassy voice. What a dog! He sure is cute though!
Yeah, it's a good thing he's cute. I tell him that every day.
I like his accent. He's so naughty
Does he know how to open the fridge?
You should never ask yourself...what else could he do? That's a bad path maury-stay off it. Nothing good comes from that.
Post a Comment