It's looking like a half full kinda day.
please tell me she kissed him back and didn't get all "let's talk about this" with him!!!I watched the office regularly the first season...maybe even the second, but I missed the Pam-Jim hook up in my cable-less world.
It took her a them a year, but they're together. Of course, when Jim kissed her she was still engaged to Roy (loser!) so it took awhile. You should check out seasons 2-4 on dvd.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
please tell me she kissed him back and didn't get all "let's talk about this" with him!!!
I watched the office regularly the first season...maybe even the second, but I missed the Pam-Jim hook up in my cable-less world.
It took her a them a year, but they're together. Of course, when Jim kissed her she was still engaged to Roy (loser!) so it took awhile. You should check out seasons 2-4 on dvd.
Post a Comment