I forgot something else I did today: I watched one of my favorite movies of all time:
You just can't beat The Magnificent Seven. It's just cool. Seriously cool. Even if you don't love westerns you should watch it, if only for Steve McQueen.
This one's much lighter than Cool Hand Luke, too. I love Cool Hand, but I can't watch it too often. The Magnificent Seven is based on The Seven Samurai, and is just cool.
3 comments:
It's going in the netflix queue.
I've actually never seen it. Strange. I know that and Cool Hand Luke are Dad's favorites-- I just never saw that one.
I'll add it to my Queue too.
This one's much lighter than Cool Hand Luke, too. I love Cool Hand, but I can't watch it too often. The Magnificent Seven is based on The Seven Samurai, and is just cool.
Post a Comment