Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I don't care if he DOES play for the other team

I love this man.



I loved him as Doogie and I love him now. I thought I couldn't love him more than I do while watching him play uber hetero Barney on How I Met Your Mother, but bless him, this commercial did it...

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Your first line made me laugh so loud Mark came to see what was up but that commercial... that commercial had me rolling on the floor in hysterics.
good stuff. You always find the good stuff for me Maury. what would I do without you! dancing bears, Richard Armitage, psyche, british crap and doogie. love you!!!

Christy said...

Loved this! I saw this commercial last week and laughed so hard. He is one of my favorites. He has the ability to be so ridiculous, and serious at the same time.

user said...

I have to admit, this commercial is pretty funny -- and I was never a doogie fan. It's an exercise is self-loathing. I can't get past the gynormous forehead. It reminds me too much of my gynormous forehead.

Maursupial said...

Oh Melissa,
I love you and your abnormally large forehead.

Jennifer said...

I too love me some Doogie!

Jeanne said...

If you REALLY love NPH, you'll love this, too.
http://www.drhorrible.com/mushortio.html