Thursday, August 7, 2008

Things I've done today:




1. Dyed my hair. (yeah. I wanted to wait until right before I went back to work but my gray roots were mocking me.)

2. Cleaned the livingroom. I have yet to vacuum (ed. note: I have now vacuumed AND swept and mopped the kitchen, entry way, and hearth!), but I've cleaned off every surface and even broke out the ole' Swiffer duster.

3. Watched The Price is Right (Drew Carey is really sarcastic about the prizes. It's amazing that my Grandma Lowe doesn't rise from the dead just to slap his impertinent face.)

4. Made a smoothie for breakfast (yummy!)

5. Took Austen out several times to pee and poo (no Sex Offender sighting today. He came up the sidewalk yesterday with his walker in his tanktop and shorts and we had a reeeeeeaaaaallllly uncomfortable conversation wherein we both pretended that I hadn't seen him in his undies, while Austen barked his head off at the man.)


6. Went to Vons and then got lunch at Baja Fresh.

I'm exhausted.

1 comment:

user said...

whooooaaaa, slow down, Maurs! Baby steps, baby steps.