Thursday, August 21, 2008

Things you should check out, vol. 2

I first heard Ray LaMontagne on another blog, and since that first listen I've been hooked. I generally like my music a bit on the rough and unfinished side, but Ray's soft mellow voice and music puts my mind at ease and I can feel the tension leave my body with each song. I love him. I've included videos of three of my favorite songs

"Shelter" and "Hold you In My Arms":



and "Empty"





Enjoy!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

It is beautiful music. I like it.

Christy said...

I'm just shocked that you're looking for mellow music today...How's that car battery working out for you?

Maursupial said...

Christy,
Yeah, I know, it's just shocking. The battery's charging a charm.

Wendy Niceler said...

Maury, I can't believe I'm a link to your blog!! I just noticed that a few minutes ago when I was reading that clever tag post. (Molly and Melissa, I love you both but there is only room for one of you to tag me. Please no fighting over who gets the honor.)Honestly and truly I've been wanting to put you on mine. Can you send me the link to yours so we can be official blog buddies?!

Maursupial said...

Wendy,
You are more than welcome to add me to your blogroll! YEAH!!