Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A picture paints a thousand words?

I found this fun little tag on my friend's blog, and even though she didn't tag me (humph!!!) I'm doing it anyway, 'cause that's who I am.

Here's how it works: For each question, look up the answer on Google image search. Then choose your favorite image from the FIRST PAGE OF RESULTS ONLY. I've tagged five people below...and I'll be watching for your posts!

Name



Favorite Food




First Job




Nickname




Where I was born




Bad Habit (minus the Bud)



College Degree



Where I want to go





Favorite place




Favorite Color




Favorite Animal





Past love




What I'm doing right now




Where I live



Favorite object




Grandma's name




Age



So..... Jamie, Jill, Melissa, Molly, and Emily consider yourself tagged. (If I left you out and you really want to do it, consider yourself tagged too.)

5 comments:

Jamie said...

that's fun, totally doing it. gotta finish Mark's birthday post first though!

molly said...

I have heard people talking about being tagged but I had no idea what it was. YAY! I feel so included!

Mycket said...

Maurs - you know I loves ya, but the ONLY reason I tagged the people I tagged was to get them to post SOMETHING on their blogs from this year. Just encouraging the slow and weak...just like you of great teacher. :X Muah!

Maursupial said...

Oh Mycket,
I wasn't hurt, I just enjoy playing hurt so that I get comments. Ask my friend Jill about that. I once aged her an entire year to get her to respond. I'm passive aggressive that way. Sorry. I'm working on it.

Jillian said...

That is true. She did....and I didn't appreciate it one bit. Hmmmph!

But this is a very complicated tag. I am working on it.