Saturday, November 1, 2008

A blog posting a day...

Hey Everyone,

I was just checking my friend Meredith's blog and she's taking part in National Blog Posting Month. I looked it up and think it will be a fun challenge to post every day this month. Those of you with blogs, consider joining me, won't you?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Looking forward to all of your posts! I'm not going to commit, because I know it would last all of three days for me.
I hope all of our other friends take you up on this!

Da Browns said...

Thanks for reading...Hopefully people will keep reading after this month of everyday posts...They may get sick of me?!

Maursupial said...

I have the same fear, but mostly I wish people would post more often, so I'm banking on that. Plus, this has motivated me to think about posts and what I have to say. Thank you for the challenge!

Christy said...

I had no idea "da browns" were (is) Meridith Craycraft...well you know. I am so excited to see what she's up too.