Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've accepted failure. . .




Hey everyone,

I'm going to try to post an actual real live post later this evening, but right now I don't have the brain capacity. I know that I promised a blog post a day during November and I haven't posted in a couple of days. I'm sorry.

In my defense I was really busy going to Disneyland and playing in California with Christy.

We went shopping, played with the dogs, saw The Secret Life of Bees (which was pretty good considering it's one of my favorite books ever and I can be a little judgy of adaptations.), wore hats that only small children should wear, and had a seriously horrible and utterly painful ulcer flare up
(That last one was only me. Wouldn't it have been super wierd if both Christy and I had one at the same time? As it is, I don't think my nephew Curtis will ever recover from seeing me like that, and I think Christy still has questions about my sanity. Oh well, you can't please everyone.).

Pictures and bragging to follow.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

sorry about the ulcer. wish I could have been at disneyland with you. can't wait for the pictures and bragging. especially pictures of you and Christy in hats only small children should wear. please tell me there's a picture of that!!!!!!!!

Christy said...

I did not think you were technically insane, maybe a little "crazy" but never insane