Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm like this, only less attractive...



and I want to die.

7 comments:

user said...

poor thing! I assume you're wasted on some bennies, not whiskey. ;)
Hope you feel better soon.

Jamie said...

feel better soon. love you maury. oh and socks turned out lighter than I hoped but passable and Carly smiled. ahhh. success.

Freddy said...

You cannot die!!! you still have to VOTE! he he he he. Seriously, feel better and as my mother says, take your vitamin C and Zinc. Ugh, I hate being sick:(

Maursupial said...

Freddy,

Your concern for my welfare is overwhelming. FYI: I live in a state with early voting. I voted on Saturday. So, I suppose you'd be ok with my dying now. Just kidding. I think I'm on the mend.

Mr Lowe said...

Especially with that yummy soup your loving family brought you last night.

I love Phoebe.

Emily said...

Get better! & come to our Spooky Halloween dinner tomorrow night!

(What kind of soup did you get? I love soup.)

Maursupial said...

I got chicken soup from Carraba's. My friend Becky says that it and the bread at Carraba's are enough to sustain life. I agree.