That cat reminds me of a cat I had named Jerry, but I called him Fatso (for obvious reasons!)...
I like the other videos too, the one where he sticks his head in the bag and can't get out, so he just walks around with the freakn' thing stuck on his head..trys to get a drink, play with a toy..no good, he still has a bag on his head! It's great.(Is there such a thing as Develop Mentally Disabled cats? Cuz he may qualify)
Very funny! Speaking of funny--did you see "The Office" last night? One of the funniest episodes ever. The scene with Michael, Dwight, and Jim working on their customer service was pee-your-pants hilarious.
4 comments:
Carly: "That is so funny I want to watch that again"
Jamie: ditto
That is REALLY really funny. I love your allegory. sigh.
Sadly I can relate. watch for Rachel's Physical fitness rap on tomorrow's post.
That cat reminds me of a cat I had named Jerry, but I called him Fatso (for obvious reasons!)...
I like the other videos too, the one where he sticks his head in the bag and can't get out, so he just walks around with the freakn' thing stuck on his head..trys to get a drink, play with a toy..no good, he still has a bag on his head! It's great.(Is there such a thing as Develop Mentally Disabled cats? Cuz he may qualify)
I'm not going to get a lot done today because Cate just wants to watch this over & over & over!
Very funny!
Speaking of funny--did you see "The Office" last night? One of the funniest episodes ever. The scene with Michael, Dwight, and Jim working on their customer service was pee-your-pants hilarious.
Post a Comment