Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Promises, promises.



I promised you pictures, but so far this is all I got. Christy and I decided to only take one camera to Disneyland and it was hers (it's smaller and newer). Thank goodness there is ONE ride at the happiest place on earth that doesn't charge you $100 for the horrible picture they take of you. On the Buzz Lightyear ride they email it to you for free!

Notice the look of concentration on our faces. Yes, it's a ride for kids, but when you put a member of my family in any sort of competitive situation, no matter how silly, we're going to go for broke (Ask Jill about the night of Dance Dance Revolution and Bop-It). Also, we were keeping the galaxy safe from Zurg for heaven's sake! Who wouldn't have been intent on accomplishing that??? Also notice that I beat Christy. HA! Finally, notice the hats that should only be worn by small children.

More to follow. I'm not through with you people yet.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

you guys are soooo serious. awesome!

Emily said...

I love that picture! Love the hats! I can rest easy tonight knowing the universe is in your hands & you take the job seriously.

Sounds like you had a fun few days - I am envious of all but the ulcer.

molly said...

I'm jealous-I love Disneyland. Way to go on saving the universe while wearing a hat that is made for children ;P

Jillian said...

I think David won the Bop-It, but I totally rocked the Dance, Dance Revolution...just for the record.

Kudos to defeating Zurg. The world needs more people like you and Christy.

Christy said...

It was a wonderful day. More adults should enjoy Disneyland without Children along, it was a wonderful day (except for the very Splashy Mountain ride). I returned home to watch the CourtTV trial of a Grandmother assaulting a Mother of 4 because of the Tea Cup ride at Disney World. I guess I'm glad I stayed away from the dangerous rides.