Friday, February 8, 2008

Two things. . . maybe three

Sooooooo. . . .

1. I was hit on by the old man greeter at Wal-mart today. Yeah. He was older than my father by at least 10 years and made a suggestive comment while placing his hand on my lower back. Luckily for him, I was shopping after school on a Friday and was about half brain dead. In fact, it didn't hit me just how innapropriate the whole situation was until I got into my car. First I laughed in shock, then I shivered in disgust, and now I'm ok except for the involuntary shudder that rolls over me everytime I remember the experience. (THIS IS NOT THE SOLUTION TO "THE MAN PLAN"! Also, it reminds me of a conversation I had with a male friend of mine years ago. He told me that guys only hit on girls they think they have a chance with. . . WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT ME?????!!!???!!)

2. I have eaten a wonderous and low fat thing. I will share it with you: Pringles Stix. They are little packets of bread sticks and they are WONDERFUL. I ate the honey butter flavor and they weren't just good for a low fat or calorie snack, but truly truly delicious. Go buy them!



3. I get to see my mission president, John Bailey tonight! I'm so excited. It's been at least 10 years since I've seen him,at a mission reunion. I didn't really get to talk to him that night since there were so many of us. Tonight it will only be five of us so we'll get a chance to catch up. President Bailey is Australian, so it's not like I can just drop by when I'm in the neighborhood. I really love this man, so this is a treat. The only thing that would make it better would be if Sister Bailey was in town as well. I love her to little bits and pieces and used to do a rather fantastic impression. . .

3 comments:

Melissa said...

eeeewwwwwwww!!!!! I'm sure I'll think of something more to say about that later, but for now, eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!!

On the other hand, YAY! I hope you had a great time with President Bailey! Did he have word from our favorite Australian buddy, Chris Cooppah? (his friend's mom's ex-boyfriend was the drummer in Midnight Oil, you know!)

Maursupial said...

I was going to ask him about Chris, but then felt stupid. . . I should have. It was lovely to see him. He was as wonderful as I remembered.

user said...

Oh well, maybe next time. I do wonder what that guy is up to. And I'm on a constant quest to find our other college Chris. ~sigh~