Thursday, February 7, 2008

Jill and I have the same result. . . who'da thunk?

So I was checking out my friend Jill's Blog "Sunny Little Raincloud" (please go and see it, she's hilarious. But don't leave me! Please don't leave me! Can't you read what the results of this quiz were? Huh? I'm dependent upon you for validation!!) and she posted the results of a quiz to see what personality disorder you have. I did, and lo and behold, we have the same personality disorder. This will not shock those people who've even spent any real time with the two of us. When we taught at the same school we were OFTEN mistaken for each other and one of the students that shared though that we had "friendship bracelets and one of the necklaces that breaks in half and says best friends, and TRAVELING PANTS!" Oh well. You go through life, thinking you're original...

You May Be a Bit Dependent...

You're more than a little preoccupied with being abandoned.
You need a lot of support in your life, at all times.
It's difficult for you to survive on your own...
And you don't reallly think you ever could.


But like Jill I must say, Jill, Marilyn, me: ALL HOT!!

9 comments:

molly said...

Hey Maury! I have finally figured out this whole blogging/comment thing and I'm just saying hi! I miss you!

Melissa said...

Apparently I'm dependent as well. At least we all have each other!

Maursupial said...

I miss you too Molls!!

Jillian said...

Ehhh all of us white people look the same. Smokin Hot....and maybe a little needy.

"Where yo travelin pants?"

Anonymous said...

I, apparently, am obsessive-compulsive, and since that is the case, I would like to point out that Maury's post contained an unnecessary "l" in the word "really."

That is all. :-)

molly said...

I am so embarrassed I have to laugh. According to that quiz I'm anti social and it showed a picture of the Sopranos dude. Help me! My ten year old is now telling me I could be in the mafia...

Melissa said...

You need to leave Georgia immediately, Molly. You have no choice. It's time for an intervention! ;) But, that would be pretty cool if you were in the Georgian Mafia (as in American South, not former USSR--that would be scary). Do yall have quilting bees and bake sales to support your life of crime? Do you wear big floppy church hats while heads roll?

Okay, so it's still very early for a Saturday, but I'm having fun with the imagery!

Maursupial said...

Ok, now I'm laughing so hard my stomach hurts picturing Molls wearing pearls and heels baking pecan pie while planning a hit. Oooooh! I remember, you told us in college that you wanted to be a "tough girl" we didn't know you actually had it in you!!!!!!

molly said...

You know what is really scary--Do you remember all of the stories about my crazy Georgia relatives (cousin Mandy saying "Granmaaaa")? I always joked that they were Southern mafia. My Uncle actually had a police officer's legs broken...I REALLY need help. I also need a good mafia name...