Hey all. I'm tired. Yep. That's all I have to say. I'm tired, and although I didn't exactly go to bed early last night, I can't quite figure out why I feel like I took a benadryl instead of my vitamin this morning. I think I'll blame it on my mom, dad, and sister who are in town visiting. Yes. That's it. This is all THEIR fault. I'll remember that when I'm at class tonight falling asleep during my presentation. Humph! Family!
4 comments:
I'm sure if you asked, your family would be more than happy to sit in the back row and "encourage" you through your presentation! :)
Buck up lil' camper! And good luck on your presentation!
oh, and what are you wearing?? Are you wearing the black/silver skirt for your presentation?
No. No black skirt. I'm just happy that I'm wearing an outfit that matches and is clean. Seriously, I feel like CRAPPOLA!
Hey...what the heck happened to your other post? Indian-giver
And I am part Indian, so I can say that. Whitey.
Post a Comment