It's looking like a half full kinda day.
Oh, that's freakin' hilarious. Thanks for sharing.
not a problem. I live to serve.
I can't see this video at work....blasted work. Gettin' in the way of my e-life.
I can't believe someone actually said those things out loud.
I winced the most at the phrase "rapidly aging." I think I heard my "rapidly aging" eggs scream in protest...or maybe it was more of a wimper! ;)
This is why I love The Onion. They get you to laugh at your fears.
exactly.
Oh, man! Ummm...whatever happened to walking into a bar and yelling, "I'm DRUNK?"Works for lots of people. ;-)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh, that's freakin' hilarious. Thanks for sharing.
not a problem. I live to serve.
I can't see this video at work....blasted work. Gettin' in the way of my e-life.
I can't believe someone actually said those things out loud.
I winced the most at the phrase "rapidly aging." I think I heard my "rapidly aging" eggs scream in protest...or maybe it was more of a wimper! ;)
This is why I love The Onion. They get you to laugh at your fears.
exactly.
Oh, man!
Ummm...whatever happened to walking into a bar and yelling, "I'm DRUNK?"
Works for lots of people. ;-)
Post a Comment