
(Ed. note: aren't these some of the most beautiful people in the world? I mean, look at that baby, won't you?)
I would post a retraction from my last entry if those in question hadn't caused me to:
1. Puke up my guts all over their driveway the week before Christmas last year.
2. Become so sick one Easter that I didn't go to church, but instead got home from the airport, pulled off my clothing and crawled into bed only to be interrupted by my Visiting Teachers who thought I was a filthy heathen with a hangover.
3. Puke from the cabin in Southern Utah all the way to Yucca Valley California, leaving me in such a state that I refused to talk to a friend I hadn't heard from in 5 years.
4. Clean up my car FIVE TIMES when two of them (Carly and Rachel you know who you are) puked all over the place even when I'd given them Dramamine and bags with which to catch their vomit.
So, you didn't get me this time, but I stand firm in my resolve. You people will be the death of me.
Matthew's kids: I'm putting you on notice...
Curtis and Alyssa, this has propelled you to the top of the my FAVORITE KIDS list.
2 comments:
I love, Love, LOVE when people get 'put on notice'
How did we not catch the Hillside germs. My kids played constantly with them for 48 hours. still no chills, coughing, (fake or otherwise) and I held Catherine and kissed her every chance I got.
I won't ask why... I'll just be grateful.
thanks for setting the record straight Em.
Post a Comment