Sunday, February 3, 2008

I LOOOOOOOOOVE Amazon.com

There is nothing I love more than seeing a little key in my mailbox indicating that I have a package. This is especially true when I know that key is telling me that the book/dvd/cd etc. that I've ordered from Amazon.com is here. I just love Amazon.com and when I see that little smiley/arrow on the side of the box I can't help but smile.



I'll take one step further to tell you that I love this man:



He invented Amazon.com. If I met him I might lay a big ole wet french kiss on him. . . if I was that kind of girl.

5 comments:

Jillian said...

IF I was that kind of girl?

Melissa said...

nevermind, Jillian already said it. ;)

Maursupial said...

oh come on! You guys know I'm all talk!

user said...

tease!

Maursupial said...

If only a had a man to tease...