Your eyebrows do look great! And I like your hair too.
It looks like you had a good time and the pictures of your family were fun to see. Jamie looks great too-does she really have five kids? You would never guess it from those pictures.
Maury, your eyebrows do look great! It looks like you had fun @ the game, I confess I called David after 1/2 time to find out the score, I'm not as cold hearted as you may believe.
That is so freaking cool, I think you totally sat by my family!!!!!! I believe the picture taken on the concourse with just you was by my Parents seats for the game. OH that is so cool. If that was by Portal "B" than that was by my family. I hope you gave them a big shout out for me :)
Jason is cracking up about all of the eyebrow talk, but those things are important to women :) He says hi and wants to meet up at the Utah game, although I don't think I can make it on the plane.
14 comments:
AWWW...I'm jealous! GOOO Cougars!
Dang, I thought I had a good weekend, but now I'm re-thinking that.
Looks like so much fun! And those are great pictures of your family. hmmm...maybe next year we do another Utah reunion.
By the way, your eyebrows look great. ;)
Your eyebrows do look great! And I like your hair too.
It looks like you had a good time and the pictures of your family were fun to see. Jamie looks great too-does she really have five kids? You would never guess it from those pictures.
Nice touch posting the score.
Maury's eyebrows ARE great! I thought that all weekend.. and her skin in those pictures! gorgeous!
oh and molly....
you totally made my morning!
That picture of you & Jamie is ADORABLE. Looks like you had so much fun.
Maury, your eyebrows do look great! It looks like you had fun @ the game, I confess I called David after 1/2 time to find out the score, I'm not as cold hearted as you may believe.
I don't think you're cold hearted, just anti-sports! And, that's ok, no matter what David says.
I'm so glad you all liked my eyebrows... I always worry that I look like one of those old ladies with the scary drawn on ones.
Ooooooh! Yes! Next year let's do a BYU reunion again. That was so much fun. Maybe this time Molly will get on the plane. (Love you Molls!!)
Boycott? Back on.
Oh Jill, Jill, Jill.
Remember, bitter is NOT your color~
That is so freaking cool, I think you totally sat by my family!!!!!! I believe the picture taken on the concourse with just you was by my Parents seats for the game. OH that is so cool. If that was by Portal "B" than that was by my family. I hope you gave them a big shout out for me :)
It's the new black
My dad's seats are in section BB, so I was just up from your family Freddy! How cool is that???
i'm soooooooooo jealous too! what a great weekend!
Jason is cracking up about all of the eyebrow talk, but those things are important to women :) He says hi and wants to meet up at the Utah game, although I don't think I can make it on the plane.
Post a Comment