You see, Wednesday night I dreamed that I made out with this guy:

Tony Dovolani, from Dancing with the Stars. This is confusing to me, as I've never found him particularly attractive during my waking hours. But, he came walking right into my dream shirtless, and for some reason, soaking wet. Anyway, we kissed and kissed and kissed, and then for some reason I walked away and met this guy:
Maksim Chmerkovskiy also from Dancing With the Stars. Again, while Maks is a super hottie, I can't say that I'm particularly attracted to him. Anyway, I then immediately started making out with Maks and then Tony caught us and there were distraught tears and pleading (from the guys. I don't beg.).
I woke up and wondered to myself, "Why these two guys?" I mean, I'm totally in fake love with my boyfriend Toby

and I've never made out with him in a dream. Or any of these guys:



These guys, I'd understand. But PROFESSIONAL BALL ROOM DANCERS? What's wrong with me? Again. Don't answer. Because if Disney's right, I'm a cheeZy slut.
3 comments:
STill can't find the attraction of the sleeveless shirt cowboy but I heartily approve of the others in your list. and those dancing boys of yours.... I'm glad you're not attracted to them in real life because they remind me of a certain Ray STeven's song from our childhood....... somethin' about "I want to sing and dance... somin' somin' silver buckles... somin' shiny pants..... you get the picture.
The online Dream Moods Dictionary says that if you dream of kissing a stranger, "you need to get more acquainted with yourself." Unfortunately, the dictionary wasn't detailed enough to find "kissing dancing with the stars contestants."
Very perplexing, Maurs. This is what happens when you sleep?? No wonder you don't want to fall asleep.
I know? Right. Jamie, I think I need a new picture of Alex so you'll understand the attraction.
Post a Comment