I laughed so hard Mark left watching "The shining" to come find out what I was laughing at. He didn't think it was funny. I told him he should watch from the beginning. The Aha was funniest. The head over heels video was lame lame lame to start with. Lame! I just introduced Carly to "take on me" she liked it! yea!
I just reread my comment and realize it could be misunderstood. Let me clarify. ....
I didn't mean the tear for fears video YOU posted was lame. I meant their original version. I had not seen it ever before and they are not cool. I liked their songs on the radio but they are kind of lame. what's with the no personality keyboard guy and the big glasses, slicked back hair guy. lame.
5 comments:
I laughed so hard Mark left watching "The shining" to come find out what I was laughing at. He didn't think it was funny. I told him he should watch from the beginning. The Aha was funniest. The head over heels video was lame lame lame to start with. Lame!
I just introduced Carly to "take on me" she liked it!
yea!
Thanks for sharing, Maury! I (literally) died laughing! (hee hee)
Any song/video that throws in the definition of a mullet is a winner for me!
I just reread my comment and realize it could be misunderstood. Let me clarify. ....
I didn't mean the tear for fears video YOU posted was lame. I meant their original version. I had not seen it ever before and they are not cool. I liked their songs on the radio but they are kind of lame. what's with the no personality keyboard guy and the big glasses, slicked back hair guy. lame.
Just wanted to set the record straight
Oh my goodness. My life is much better having seen this.
Post a Comment