1. Is THIS my demographic?

2. I don't want anyone looking that closely at my chest.
3. What is wrong with me?
4. Don't answer that question. Even though I have begged you.
5. I don't have anything else to add, but I had to get to five. That way I can breathe. . .darn OCD!
7 comments:
Did he offer to sing you Elvis tunes, since you are like 40, right?
I bet he was much skinnier/better looking when he was young.
And he's just working at Wal-Mart for something to do. He's worth miiiilllions, Maurs! You could be Yucca Valley's own Anna Nicole!! (without the fake boobs and tragic ending.) ;)
I just have to say that my OCD also demands series of 5s and 10s...but no so much with lists. Anyway, freaky.
"not" so much with lists. dangit.
Ha ha Jill. Ha Ha Ha. So, how WAS your stint as a Special Ed teacher anyway?
Does this also happen at Sam's or is it strictly Wal*Mart?
I don't actually have a Sam's card, so I don't know. I'm a Costco shopper and it NEVER happens there.
He's sexxxy.
Um, in a Bob Dole kind of way.
Post a Comment