I just wanted to go on record that I love my friend Melissa and do not blame or hold her responsible for any opinions shared by
this woman, or
this one, or even
this one. I am, as many of you know, an extremely neurotic person. I react to things. I do not blame those who send me articles as food for thought. I love my friends. I want to keep them and hold them and pet them and love them and call their names George. So, if I've hurt any feelings, I'm sorry. It was unintentional.
8 comments:
No feelings hurt. I just feel BAD that my forwarded email may have sent you into some existential crisis! Stoopid, stoopid, stoopid!
You don't need to feel bad. It's me. The Brady Bunch could send me into an existential crisis on the wrong day. It never lasts!!!
Oh, and you can mention me in the same post as Dolly Parton any day!
I was just teasing about breaking up with Melissa. We're solid.
Actually, I thought the article on "settling" was very interesting. Thanks for the provocative post!
Hey, is that really your picture? You look like "Mary" from the Little House series. In a good way.
No, it's Jan Brady. . . prototypical middle child.
Post a Comment