omigoodness! He is precious, although not yet comfortable with his adoring public. Baby looks like he might be missing his siblings. Poor thing. Can't wait for the updates!
Yeah, he's a little bit needy. I also think it's hilarious now that I thought he was mellow. Furthest thing from it. He's so much fun and already learning his name, although you couldn't tell from the video.
5 comments:
omigoodness! He is precious, although not yet comfortable with his adoring public. Baby looks like he might be missing his siblings. Poor thing.
Can't wait for the updates!
Yeah, he's a little bit needy. I also think it's hilarious now that I thought he was mellow. Furthest thing from it. He's so much fun and already learning his name, although you couldn't tell from the video.
I think I have a cavity.
SO super cute. Rarely do I find such a chubby butt adorable!
Hee, hee...those cute little legs! Roly-poly puppies are SOOOO adorable.
Post a Comment