Friday, April 4, 2008

Again, with the cute.

I'm sorry. It's a disease, really.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did anyone notice the british accents on the background TV? or that the last words spoken on the TV are "...or playing with a dog"
I did. what were you watching Maury?

Watch out... gestapo word verification today.. am on my 5th try and I AM typing it correctly...

Maursupial said...

I was watching British tv, Jamie, well spotted.

Sorry about the word verification thingy...

Mr Lowe said...

I was just about to say something about that same thing Jamie! Beat me to it, I thought i was going to be so clever, but Jamie beat me to it...I may be quick about giving my kidney away, but now about spotting the British man talking about dog playing.

Maursupial said...

Well, if it makes you feel better, you beat me to the offering mom a kidney thing. So there you go.