Sunday, October 25, 2009

Strange Bedfellows

Sometimes the parts of a thing are better than the sum of its parts. Take chocolate covered pretzels, steampunk, or Spaghetti Westerns.

Sometimes, however, the equation just flat-out stinks:

Case in point:



the fandelier.


Keepin' it Klassy folks. Keepin' it Klassy.

6 comments:

Christy said...

It's a lovely fandelier, I think it would look delightful in your new bedroom. Functional, but beautiful-that's Klassy!

Jillian said...

Guess I'll return your Christmas present. I personally think the fandelier is fandamntastic

Jennifer said...

Please Maury introduce me to Jill. I think I love her!

Maursupial said...

Well, everyone does love Jill. It's like a rule.

Jamie said...

love love love the fandelier!
I just love functional klassy.

word ver: "goodidae" that there fandelier is one dang goodidae

Mom and Dad said...

I'm there with the fandelier but what could be better than the Spagetti Western without which Clint Eastwood would have faded gently into that sunset of oblivion. We would never had Dirty Harry orThe Unforgiven, or; wait a minute I think I just argued against my point. Wait, what was my point? Oh ya I loved Fistfull of Dollars, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly etc. Dad