Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dream a little dream with me....

Last night I dreamt that I was engaged to Patton Oswalt.



I will admit to the fact that I find him strangely attractive. Funny and talented goes a long way with me (and his bit about the KFC Famous bowl? Priceless. He calls it a failure pile in a sadness bowl. I love that). And there he was, in my dream. Engaged to me. And Mormon. (Even in my dream I had a hard time buying that one, what with his love of the F bomb and all.)

Anyway, after playing several rounds of Wii bowling and telling my mom that we were engaged we decided to go to a ward party (as you do on the day you get engaged). At the party we ran in to Mama Duggar who couldn't have been happier for us.


Maybe upgrading to Preferred Basic Cable was a bad idea....

5 comments:

Jillian said...

I've heard of some Mormon's that love the F bomb...for purposes of humor, of course....never in anger! ;)



I've heard.

Maursupial said...

NEVER in anger????

Mycket said...

weird - that's only when I use it. I hate myself for it later....really, it would be a lot easier if I just became a hussy.
Maurs, you may be the only person EVER to dream of Mama Duggar. I'm worried.

Melissa said...

ahahahahahha! I love Patton Oswald, too. But you know who's even funnier? Maria Bamford. Have you seen the Comedians of Comedy? Watch it. Patton, Maria, and Zac Galafianakissisisis (sp??), who is just bizarre (and hilarious).
I think Patton just came out, or is coming out, with a new special. Yay.

Christy said...

Maury-when you get tivo, you will never be plauged by 18 kids and counting or Jon and Kate...or anything else on TLC, you will be way too busy watching the crap you tivo. Dropped my ipod in the ocean today-sad:(