Too long, let me tell ya. I swear, it's like the writers of Glee have looked into my soul and found my most favorite cheesy ballads of all time. Coming up Wednesday possibly the best so far....
Ok, having just watched the show, I now rank the guys in the following order 1) Puck - um, wow. Super hot. SUPER SUPER HOT. 2) Mr. Shue. Man, he can dance. He's the thinking woman's Justin Timberlake. 3) Finn. Why do we like him again?
8 comments:
I do....I dare you....please dance.
ohmigosh, how excited are we?? I thought Puck had a lot more chemistry with ANYONE than Finn and now I think he is a better singer. Oh my!
I feel the same way!!! I saw all the previews for tomorrow and it is killing me to wait. How sad am I? Love that show!!
I totally love that show. I agree with Mycket, Puck is the better character. He has great smile.
Love Neil Diamond, can never go wrong with one of his songs!:)
Ok, having just watched the show, I now rank the guys in the following order
1) Puck - um, wow. Super hot. SUPER SUPER HOT.
2) Mr. Shue. Man, he can dance. He's the thinking woman's Justin Timberlake.
3) Finn. Why do we like him again?
come ooooon Netflix!
Mr. Shue needs to wear tee-shirts more often...
Post a Comment