That was cool...who are those people? They look like they belong right there, or Pioneer Town. Joshua trees look so gorgeous with snow. Didn't much care for the music but the pictures were neat. Thanks for sharing. I always wonder how people find those things. Mom
wow! That's the best Yucca VAlley gets for an ode? What about the clean air???? i never heard them mention that part. I heard about black rock, the quail, the creosote, yucca and Joshua trees... THey must have missed the MIss Yucca pageant or they'd also have known about the clean air!
2 comments:
That was cool...who are those people? They look like they belong right there, or Pioneer Town. Joshua trees look so gorgeous with snow. Didn't much care for the music but the pictures were neat. Thanks for sharing. I always wonder how people find those things. Mom
wow! That's the best Yucca VAlley gets for an ode?
What about the clean air???? i never heard them mention that part. I heard about black rock, the quail, the creosote, yucca and Joshua trees... THey must have missed the MIss Yucca pageant or they'd also have known about the clean air!
Post a Comment