Saturday, July 12, 2008

I relate to this more than I'd like to admit




(From the Vicar of Dibley 2006 Christmas special)

8 comments:

Jamie said...

That was hilarious. thanks maury.

Maursupial said...

Yeah, it makes me giggle like a bitter spinstery little girl every time I watch it.

Jillian: I always imagine that if this were me, you'd be the friend giving the jerk the bird.

The Vicar of Dibley is HILARIOUS.

nurselynn said...

Maury,
I thought I'd seen every episode of the Vicar...but not this one! It's too funny. I just finished watching all of Ballykissangel--have you seen that? I also have on DVD the first season of Clatterford...Dawn French plays a funny role in that one-totally different from the Vicar. Gee, now I'm not sure it's called Clatterford or if I'm mixing it up with another series...I am not responsible right now, we are in Utah where the air is too thin and cool to THINK! HA!

Maursupial said...

I've got Clatterford on my Netflix queue. I love Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders, so I'm really excited to watch it. I loved the first three seasons of Bally K, but lost interest after father Peter left the show.

Jamie said...

Once again the influence of the Great Aunt Maury is felt in our home...
The kids are going around singing "It should have been me!!!"
Mason came to me last night however adn said.. "why you think it funny that lady punch that man in the church? I not think its funny mom. it's NOT funny mom"

sigh..

user said...

Oh my holy heck, that is laugh out loud funny. I'm going to watch it again now. (I've been having problems with my internets so I'm a couple of weeks behind on video watching! Sorry!)

I think my favorite part is her friend flipping off the groom. It's so good to have those friends. And the final punch out. I don't care what Mason says. That's funny. :)

I must watch this Vicar of Dibley of which you speak.

user said...

I just watched it again and they're all my favorite parts. I can't choose. Don't make me choose.

Okay, I'm going to watch it again.

Maursupial said...

yes, Melissa,
You must watch this Vicar of Dibley. As funny as this clip is without watching it, it's twice as funny once you know the characters.