It's looking like a half full kinda day.
Heh heh. That bear dances better than I do. Stay cool. The girls have been living on Otter Pops lately & I have been living on Dreyers Fruit bars, the grown-up popsicles the girls are not allowed to eat. :)
Alas, I miss the moose bars. It's Big Sticks for me. Wesley and the girls don't get any either.
Curtis loved, loved, loved this and watched it many times! He would still be watching it if his computer time had not expired.
He totally stole that dance from me!!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Heh heh. That bear dances better than I do. Stay cool. The girls have been living on Otter Pops lately & I have been living on Dreyers Fruit bars, the grown-up popsicles the girls are not allowed to eat. :)
Alas, I miss the moose bars. It's Big Sticks for me. Wesley and the girls don't get any either.
Curtis loved, loved, loved this and watched it many times! He would still be watching it if his computer time had not expired.
He totally stole that dance from me!!!!!
Post a Comment