After five weeks, two reams of paper, three pens, six baseball novels, five baseball films, three books of mythology, four tests and one 10-page paper about Roger Maris and Babe Ruth, I'm done with UNLV until the fall. So, how does it feel, you might ask? kinda like this:
(Samantha, that was for you!)
3 comments:
Yea for Maury!!!!!!! enjoy your freedom sistah'
Jacob had a big plan to sing that song with his class when the bell rang the last day of school. I never did ask if they followed through with it. He did tell me the other boys teased him for liking HSM but he didn't Care!
I love Jacob's confidence. He's such a great kid.
I think I'm having internet issues because none of the fun stuff on your page is loading for me. I'll have to try again later.
In the meantime, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment