Wednesday, May 27, 2009



That's how I'm feeling.

Meh.

That's why I haven't posted.

Don't get me wrong, I've had a good couple of weeks. I got to go to my parents' cabin this weekend, I'm walking on two feet without the aid of the walking boot or crutches, and school's out in 1 1/2 weeks. I should be happy, planning my summer and looking forward to the sleeping in and other lovely things....

But.....


meh.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

sorry. hate the "meh's" have missed your posting though. much.

Jillian said...

In my experience, meh, is followed by, blah. Blah, is usually tailed by, "Are you kidding me?"

I hear the woo-hoo's come after that, but I have yet to see any proof.

Monique said...

Meh is caused by the heat and Vegas has plenty of it.

Christy said...

I think you need to come to California, it will cure your Meh's....maybe not, but I guarantee some fun!