Thursday, May 14, 2009

Well, I can now just up and die of happiness...



Awhile ago I wrote about the wonders of the new BBC television series Robin Hood. I waxed poetic about the fun story lines and cute boys and related the sad news that I do not, in fact, have BBC America, and therefore have to wait until each season is released on dvd.

I thought that would be all I'd have to say on the subject,(on this lil' ole' blog anyway) but I was wrong. Ohhhhhhh how I was wrong.

Because, you see, in series three not only is Richard Armitage



back playing the evil (yet yummy) Guy of Gisborne,

and cutey pie Jonas Armstrong



as the cheeky, yet righteous Robin

but new to the show is,


wait for it.....





My boyfriend Toby Stephens playing Prince John!!!!!!!!!!

And I will love him, even though he wants to kill adorable little Robin Hood.


So let's get this straight. In a British show that I already love, I get to watch



him, and



him, and (be still my beating heart)





him?

As my friend Ricci put it "There could be absolutely no plot and this would still be the best show on TV."

Damn. I'm going to have to get BBC America.

5 comments:

Mycket said...

You SHOULD get BBC America. it's fantastic! Hayley also told me about Top Gear, which is a lot of fun. Not to mention my love of Skins (series 1&2 only). It's pretty SuperAtlantic Fantastic.

Jenafer Lowe said...

He doesn't really do anything for me. Can we still be friends?

Word Verification: unceigot as in Unce I got a crush on a British boy but it wasn't Toby Stephens.

Maursupial said...

The thing about Toby is, it's not just the way he looks. It's his swagger, his manliness, his little smirks. And, I don't mind that he doesn't do anything for you. That leaves more Toby for me.

Jamie said...

wow.. I think Jena just got the extra point bonus for the word verification game. good one.

I like all three but really it's no contest. My frontrunner would have to be... crap.. can't remember his name, only his character cuz tha's what I really love anyway.... Mr. Thornton.

Malissa said...

I watched the trailer and I'm totally excited! Mark even said he'll watch it with me. I can't find when it starts. Do you know?