
It's not because of this guy:

as lovely as he is (have you seen Australia? Probably not, but let me tell you....hubba hubba).
I'm going because this guy:

from my favorite tv show about high school sports is playing Gambit, a character who's super power is in some way related to fiery playing cards? Sorry X-Men
But....the thing that made me decide to see this movie (even though I don't generally get excited about comic book related films) is that playing Hugh Jackman's half brother is this guy:

My boyfriend Alex (known as Aaron Jefferey in real life)! I know I might be the ONLY person in America who's decision to see this mega big budget shoot 'em up action film was made by the fact that a little known (in the U.S.) Australian television actor is playing a small supporting role.
But hey. That's how I roll.
4 comments:
Aaron Jeffrey didn't play the 1/2 brother or my eyesight needs adjusting which is possible. The guy who played him also played a bad CSI cop in LV for 1/2 a season. I wasn't sad to see him arrested. The guy was truly nasty in X Men. We went to see it this afternoon. I liked it but I like all the Marvel comic movies...at least the ones I've seen. Hugh Jackman is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo buff! Wow! He looks like a young Clint Eastwood. Mom
I will be going to see it--next week, hopefully--because of the first picture you posted (hubba hubba). The other two won't be painful to watch either. :)
I'd like a large order of Hugh Jackman please. Yummy!
You should join this little blog - http://hoftheweek.blogspot.com/
It may or may not be a project of someone you know.
Post a Comment