I have some posts in the works, but I just can't seem to get them finished. My clever button is apparently not working this week....
But, I did find this little gem and thought I'd pass it along. Enjoy!
Star Wars: Retold (by someone who hasn't seen it) from Joe Nicolosi on Vimeo.
5 comments:
That was stinkin' hillarious! It sounds like something my in-laws would say. Can you believe none of them have ever seen any of the Star Wars movies? Crazy!
One word. Hilarious.
That's GREAT I love it!!! To not see Star Wars (any of them) is just un-American I tell you! (I'm embarrassed to say, my Hubs is not a SW fan..in fact he keeps trying to get rid of my closet full of toys and whatnot... Whatev they are like family to me! What would this world be like without my Chewy, Liea and R2D2 life size cardboard cutouts? one word... SAD!)
Hey, sounds good to me! I watched them when I was little, but they really don't hold my attention now so her bits and pieces plot is about as complete as my memory! I went to see the "new" ones, out of some patriotic/generational duty, but that's my only tie to the series now -- duty!
I think the Star Wars movies are required watching for everyone. Isn't that in the constitution?
Post a Comment