So, my brother and sister-in-law gave me season one of Heroes to watch a couple of days ago. I knew that I should never never never start watching this show, and I was right. I have a highly addictive personality, and the last thing I need is another addiction. Well, thank you very much David and Jena, 'cause now I'm totally addicted. It has everything I love in a show: humor, action, clever writing, strong characters, and eye candy.
A few months ago I was listening to a podcast where a person asked the question "Sayid or Mohinder?" At the time I only watched LOST so I thought "Sayid, of course!" Now I'm not so sure. Judge for yourself:
(Sayid is in the tank top, Mohinder in the longsleeved shirt)


(note to non-LOST viewers, no picture formed by man can show the breadth of Sayid's hunkiness. He's manly and dangerous and this picture just doesn't convey that.)
6 comments:
Mohinder- hands down....without a question, every day of the week and twice on Sunday. That's my vote, Mohinder. Mohinder. Mohinder.
I am not an addict, just an active viewer.
Mohinder! But, then, I don't watch Lost, so I don't know Sayid. But Mohinder's got brains & looks!
Emily
Sorry we brought you onto the dark side, but Heroes is well worth it! And now when we yell "HIRO!" and giggle, you'll know why! We can have Heroes marathons too! Woo Hoo!
SAYID!
of course I don't watch heroes but in the picture he's just a little too pretty. I don't like my men too pretty.
SAYID
Jamie
I love Mohinder, but I'm going to have go with Sayid too. He's just so manly and looks so good in a dirty tank top.
Well,i n my humble opinion, neither.
Post a Comment