Hey everyone,
I need to print (is that the appropriate term considering this is an entirely digital medium? I've thought about this more than you'd think and I couldn't come up with a better way to put it so there you go. You get the word print and a frightening little window into my thought processes.)a retraction.
I wrote in my entry entitled "Sarah Jessica Parker and me. . . Practically Twins" that my friend Jill was 30 and officially old. This was a joke on my part to see if she was reading my blog. Jill is in all actuality 29 years old which is a whole year younger than 30. I want that to go on record.
So now, I have to say, my friend Jill is only 29 and not yet officially old. She is still just kinda old. So there!!
3 comments:
She forgot pretty....her friend Jill is pretty, too.
So you're telling us that she's young enough to still be fooling herself about her age?? (sorry, Jill.;))
--Melissa, age 33.
I'm just trying to not get ahead of myself...take things one day at a time.
That's an age appropriate reference,right?;)
Post a Comment