All day today, two junior boys have been following me around between class periods serenading me with voice and guitar.
The funny thing is, when I taught them last year one of them barely said two words to me from August through June. Huh.
(This is the same boy I made the mistake of asking "Why in the world do you sag your skinny jeans?" I won't give the answer here, because--trust me-- you really don't want to know.)
I have never been so appealing to the male gender.
Too bad they're 17 and I'm not a sicko.
9 comments:
Alright. It's time to post a picture. We must see the hair that inspires song and adoration!
I had a ninth grader ask me to the Christmas dance. It's tonight, but he did have the courtesy to ask yesterday. I told him my husband wouldn't like it. So today he asked the school counselor while she was chatting with me. She also turned him down. Maybe he's asking the wrong girls. Hmm....
Merry Christmas, Maury! Good luck keeping the kids in line until the break!
Love,
Matthew's crazy in-laws!
P.S. Sorry about the deleted comment...I hate it when I make a mistake, but miss it until I click "publish!"
what were they singing?
I'm SOOO curious.
Too bad they wear skinny jeans, that's the real deal-breaker.
I agree with Emily. Skinny jeans on boys is not a good look!
Skinny jeans don't look good on ANYONE! -- but I suppose skinny scarves call for skinny jeans. We should've seen it coming.
Preaching to the choir, people. Preaching to the choir. Not only to I hate skinny jeans, particularly on boys, but I get to spend the majority of my life having to look at them. Don't you feel sad for me?
Are they still emo boys who wear them -- or is that term sooo 2007?
Post a Comment