It's looking like a half full kinda day.
yay! I'm so happy you love Kasey, too! I thought you would. :) Did you know she's Australian? We've always had a thing for those Aussies.
I do know she's an Aussie. I looked her up. My love for Aussies is only second to my love for the Brits.
Wow. Now I love her too! Thanks Maury, and Melissa.
Thanks you two.. I enjoyed that. different and fun.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yay! I'm so happy you love Kasey, too! I thought you would. :) Did you know she's Australian? We've always had a thing for those Aussies.
I do know she's an Aussie. I looked her up. My love for Aussies is only second to my love for the Brits.
Wow. Now I love her too! Thanks Maury, and Melissa.
Thanks you two.. I enjoyed that. different and fun.
Post a Comment