Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thankful...

I've decided that for the last few weeks of 2007 I'm going to post about the things that I'm thankful for. I'm not going to rank them, 'cause I'm not actually a ranking kind of person. Really. Just ask me what my favorite book, song, or movie is and you'll get a lot of hemming and hawing and then a list. I just can't narrow these things down. So, ahem. . .

Things I am thankful for 2007 edition:

*I was born into a family of spectacularly witty and intelligent people. Really. You should read our emails some time.

*My parents live within easy driving distance and have a REALLY comfortable guest bed. That bed is better than my own.

*Toby Stephens is alive and decided to be an actor so that I can see him whenever
I want!


* I have friends who love me enough to create "The Man Plan"

* I teach some of the most spectacular people on the planet.

* I don't have to pretend that my nieces and nephews are cute.
See exhibits A, B,and C:


(I could go on and on, as I have 10 nieces and nephews, but I don't want you to be jealous)

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Seriously, the cuteness of our nieces and nephew's should be enough to offset the need for the man plan. They are a testament, almost a guarantee, that we reproduce well. Ahhh well, foolish world. I love the one in the Harry Potter glasses.


**the little word verification thing for this post is VERY tricky.

Melissa said...

They are freakin' cute. (and don't tell the spouses, but they look like Lowes!)