Monday, December 17, 2007

I wonder why she didn't win. . .

Hey, if you haven't seen this yet. . . check it out:



The part I like best is when she's dodging the laser beams, or the part where she's playing the trumpet really badly, or the part where she has tinsel on her arms. . . Oh heck I just love the whole darn thing.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my holy heck! That is too funny! I think my favorite is when she breaks it down with a little Groucho Marx...or maybe when she finally shoots back at the end and her trumpet misfires! You Tube is Miss Douglas' worst nightmare! What happened in 1993 no longer stays in 1993 (and seriously, was hair still that big in 93??).

Maursupial said...

I think in Pageant Town big hair lasted longer than everywhere else!

Anonymous said...

That is not real! right? Nobody actually did that and called it a talent. IT's a joke. It must be.............
I'm sure glad we didn't have to do a talent in the miss yucca Valley contest or there might be some terrible youtube video out there with my name on it. whew! I'm putting that in my gratitude notebook tonight. I am so glad I lived my high school life prior to IM and camera phones and youtube. what a relief.
Jamie

Melissa said...

I think it is real! I found this link on youtube for some background info. Apparently it is real and she has a great sense of humor about it now!

http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/2007/10/stacy_hedger_revealed.php

Jillian said...

Did she even ask to borrow your tinsel shirt?

Maursupial said...

She did NOT in fact and I'm still a little mad about it actually.

Mycket said...

OH. MY. GOSH.