Wednesday, June 6, 2007

First Post EVER!!

Hello everyone out there. . . .those that I've told about this, anyway. I am, with great trepidation and fear, venturing out into the world of blogs. I've been told by a few people that I should start one of these so that their friends could simply go to my blog and read my hilarious antics and musings without having to rely on the middle man. SO HERE YOU GO YOU LUCKY SO AND SO'S. Yes, I am an English teacher, but grammar isn't my forte (witty banter is. . .) so lay off the judging, and yes I do mean you.

I'm going to try to update at least once a week, but I don't make any promises. This is my last week of school and I'm enrolled in a Science Fiction class for my master's degree, so good luck to me. I'm really not much of a Sci-Fi person with the exception of Buffy, X-Files, and LOST (Is that Science Fiction?????) so I'm a strugglin through with a respectable amount of whining and stamping my foot on the order of Miss Piggy. Most of you are suddenly very happy to be living far, far away from me . . . aren't you?

With that cheery note, I'll sign off. Ta!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You and Melodie are going to turn me into a blog reader...something I never thought possible!